Website Design & Development
Project Overview: Easy Instant Pot Dinners already boasts itself in being a revenue-generating website, but the author and creator of this blog, Kelley, approached me to give it a fresh new look.
- Create a website has familiar navigation and page layout while having a strong, old look
- Create a website with a different “hero” section than the average food blog
- Create a website that does not look like a cheap template
- Create an easy way for people to sign up for recipes
- For the website, rather than feature top recipes or certain categories, I created a block that shows only the most recent recipe in a way where the image takes up a large portion of the screen on desktop and the entire screen on mobile.
- For the fonts, I chose to go with a strong and confident sans serif (that isn’t a stereotypical font) for the heading and paired it with a light and crisp font for the body. This creates an easy mental shift for the reader and helps recipe readers find what they need in the recipe more quickly.
- To help with navigation, I broke up the website’s navigation into “Recipes” and “Learn” rather than a list of posts.
View Live Website: https://easyinstantpotdinners.com
Have A Project Need Like This?
Strategize & Plan
Discover the problems with the old website and create a plan to solve those problems.
Create an ideal customer avatar to describe your perfect customer.
Figure out what websites you like and don't like. Figure out what type of functionality you need and don't need.
Design For Results
Create wireframe and visual mockups of your website design so that you know exactly what your website will look like once live.
Create resources and other pieces that will aid in the website development process such as lead magnets.
Develop For Launch
Develop the website on a private server so that you don't need to worry about down time.
Set up needed integrations such as email capture, auto scheduler, and anything else required for us to reach your goals.
Maintain & Protect
Continually monitor for security threats and issues on the website to ensure minimal downtime and hacks.
Keep me in your corner to update, modify, or change the website.
Know and understand how well your website is performing.
Grow & Be Found
Work to get to the top of Google and other search engine results for key terms and search terms.
Grow your authority and visibility for local search optimization, no matter your home town.
Establish Your Authority and Credibility
Make sure that people have reason to remember your name by setting up a lead capturing and lead nurturing sequence.
Establish your authority as the industry leader for your field in your local area.