Project Details: Evangel Heights United Methodist Church, located in South Bend, Indiana, approached me to create a new website for their church.
- Ability for their church members to have one spot to access all they need
- Ability to easily give online
- Ability to quickly announce updates regarding COVID-19 procedures
- A detailed section for both their church’s specific values and beliefs and their denominational beliefs
- Home page features location, core values, main ministry focuses, images of church body, welcome letter for the Lead Pastor, and a spot for prayer requests
- Unobtrusive popup to let people know that worship services are online and visitors can quickly be redirected to the church’s Facebook page
- A sermon page so that church members can quickly access former sermons, without having an intensive sermon media library
- Custom mobile menu so that website visitors can quickly find the webpages they are searching for and a Facebook link
View Live Website: https://www.eheights.org
Project Color Palette
Headings: Yeseva One. This font is designed to be both strong and traditional. Seeing that this church is a United Methodist Church with a historic building, I wanted the font to match the building and history. Yeseva accomplished both.
Body: Roboto. Roboto is known as a steady and consistent font. I chose this one because it’s distraction fee and easily readable.