Website Design & Development
Project Overview: Hoosier State Training is owned by Dan Burch and seeks to train everyone about how to properly use a firearm in order to protect and defend. Whether the person seeking firearm training is a complete beginner or SWAT trained, Dan Burch is trained and certified to help that individual evolve in their firearm and tactical abilities. The website needed to convey this thought as well as gather leads from schools, churches, and business who need to train their people to protect those in their care.
- Create a website that appeals to both beginners and experts seeking firearm training.
- Quick tell people what makes Hoosier State Training different than all other firearm training companies and facilities in the South Bend and Northern Indiana region.
- Help people figure out what type of firearm training that they need.
- Provide a list of all classes that Hoosier State Training Offers.
- Provide a list of upcoming training events and courses.
- Provide an easy, unobtrusive way for people to sign up to receive notifications of when new classes are added to the calendar.
Project Strategy & Results:
- For the website, we focused on two things: images of people who are training with Hoosier State Training and provide people will all the information that they need without having to view multiple pages.
- On the homepage, we take a visitor on a journey with answering basic questions that both first time and advanced shooters have of any firearm training company:
- Who are you and why should I trust you to train me?
- What makes you different from everyone else?
- What types of training do you offer? Is it only for individuals or do you train groups, too?
- Can I trust that you know what you’re talking about?
- To help get people to the new website from Facebook, we decided to run a giveaway. This giveaway is powered by a pop up that allows Hoosier State Training to both collect entries while also adding to their email list.
View Live Website: https://hoosierstatetraining.com
Have A Project Need Like This?
Strategize & Plan
Discover the problems with the old website and create a plan to solve those problems.
Create an ideal customer avatar to describe your perfect customer.
Figure out what websites you like and don't like. Figure out what type of functionality you need and don't need.
Design For Results
Create wireframe and visual mockups of your website design so that you know exactly what your website will look like once live.
Create resources and other pieces that will aid in the website development process such as lead magnets.
Develop For Launch
Develop the website on a private server so that you don't need to worry about down time.
Set up needed integrations such as email capture, auto scheduler, and anything else required for us to reach your goals.
Maintain & Protect
Continually monitor for security threats and issues on the website to ensure minimal downtime and hacks.
Keep me in your corner to update, modify, or change the website.
Know and understand how well your website is performing.
Grow & Be Found
Work to get to the top of Google and other search engine results for key terms and search terms.
Grow your authority and visibility for local search optimization, no matter your home town.
Establish Your Authority and Credibility
Make sure that people have reason to remember your name by setting up a lead capturing and lead nurturing sequence.
Establish your authority as the industry leader for your field in your local area.