Website Design & Development
Journey Church Texas reached out to me to develop a new, custom build website for their church. The demographic for the church is young urban professionals with families, and in order to reach this demographic, they needed a website that was clean, modern, and had a familiar mobile app experience.
- Have a mobile menu that is on the bottom of the screen to provide an app like feel on the website
- Design the website with a “mobile first” experience on each website by having a “card” website design where each section is encapsulated inside a block
- Focus on round corners and bright blue to keep the viewing experience pleasant
- Use as many images as possible inside of the website
- Create a way for the staff to quickly put in new and upcoming events for their church family
Have A Project Need Like This?
Strategize & Plan
Discover the problems with the old website and create a plan to solve those problems.
Create an ideal customer avatar to describe your perfect customer.
Figure out what websites you like and don't like. Figure out what type of functionality you need and don't need.
Design For Results
Create wireframe and visual mockups of your website design so that you know exactly what your website will look like once live.
Create resources and other pieces that will aid in the website development process such as lead magnets.
Develop For Launch
Develop the website on a private server so that you don't need to worry about down time.
Set up needed integrations such as email capture, auto scheduler, and anything else required for us to reach your goals.
Maintain & Protect
Continually monitor for security threats and issues on the website to ensure minimal downtime and hacks.
Keep me in your corner to update, modify, or change the website.
Know and understand how well your website is performing.
Grow & Be Found
Work to get to the top of Google and other search engine results for key terms and search terms.
Grow your authority and visibility for local search optimization, no matter your home town.
Establish Your Authority and Credibility
Make sure that people have reason to remember your name by setting up a lead capturing and lead nurturing sequence.
Establish your authority as the industry leader for your field in your local area.