Branding & Identity
Project Overview: Pastor Brendan Prout approached me to help help create a logo to encapsulate the vision of a new church that is being formed in San Diego, California. The church is currently in process of being developed, and Pastor Brendan wanted the logo to visual representation of what the church will be!
- The word “sanctuary” means “a place of refuge and safety.” This is what the logo needs to represent.
- Text much be clean and minimal. No scripts or fancy effects.
- Logo must be able to be used 10 years from now and not feel dated.
- Don’t use the word “Church” in the logo.
- Make it blue!
- The final logo was concept #3 of what was initially presented. The goal was to create a logo that visually shows that there is safety and rest that is found in Jesus.
- The final logo has various squares around the cross and these squares form an arrow pointing to the center of the cross. There is also a hole in the center of the cross, signifying that there is always room for one more.
- Pastor Brendan is a VW car geek (if you don’t believe me, check out his YouTube channel), and the R32 blue is his favorite blue, so that blue became the staple blue in the final logo design.
Have A Project Need Like This?
Strategize & Plan
Discover the problems with the old website and create a plan to solve those problems.
Create an ideal customer avatar to describe your perfect customer.
Figure out what websites you like and don't like. Figure out what type of functionality you need and don't need.
Design For Results
Create wireframe and visual mockups of your website design so that you know exactly what your website will look like once live.
Create resources and other pieces that will aid in the website development process such as lead magnets.
Develop For Launch
Develop the website on a private server so that you don't need to worry about down time.
Set up needed integrations such as email capture, auto scheduler, and anything else required for us to reach your goals.
Maintain & Protect
Continually monitor for security threats and issues on the website to ensure minimal downtime and hacks.
Keep me in your corner to update, modify, or change the website.
Know and understand how well your website is performing.
Grow & Be Found
Work to get to the top of Google and other search engine results for key terms and search terms.
Grow your authority and visibility for local search optimization, no matter your home town.
Establish Your Authority and Credibility
Make sure that people have reason to remember your name by setting up a lead capturing and lead nurturing sequence.
Establish your authority as the industry leader for your field in your local area.