Website Design & Development
Branding & Identity
Tom Law is a reputable property maintenance owner here in the South Bend/Michiana community. Generally, property maintenance is limited to yard work and landscaping, but Tom takes his property maintenance to the next level by also being an insured and bonded roofer and home exterior renovator. In order to separate his roofing, siding, and gutter business from his general property maintenance business, he needed a full branding package and a custom website that sets him apart in a way that instills trust and confidence is home owners who need his services. Meet TL Roofing & Siding‘s new look and digital home!
TL Roofing & Siding Branding Sheet
Website Project Needs
There are many different roofers, siders, handymen, property managers, etc., here in the South Bend and Elkhart areas. In order to set TL Roofing & Siding apart, we needed a website that:
- Looks professional
- Showcases abilities and capabilities
- Display past projects
- Shows the family behind the business
- Tell people how to best communicate with TL Roofing & Siding
Website Project Details
These are the features that we included in the website to accomplish these needs:
- Rather than focusing on what TL Roofing & Siding offers, we focused on they serve and take care of their customers. That way, before people see what they do, they feel seen and heard.
- To help gather people’s contact information quickly, I put in a flooring “Get Estimate” button that is displayed on the bottom right hand corner on both desktop and mobile views.
- Every service that TL Roofing & Siding offers has its own landing page, rather than just one page that simply lists the services offered. This way, they are more likely to show up in online search results (this is what we call local business search engine optimization) and spend more time speaking into each service.
- On both the home page and primary service pages, we included a gallery of images to showcases the work completed by TL Roofing & Siding.
- We created an “About” page that focuses less on Tom and his background and focuses more on solidifying his authority and trustworthiness if you were to hire him and his team to work on your house or property, but we did include a family picture to show that TL Roofing & Siding is truly a small, family business.
Have A Project Need Like This?
Strategize & Plan
Discover the problems with the old website and create a plan to solve those problems.
Create an ideal customer avatar to describe your perfect customer.
Figure out what websites you like and don't like. Figure out what type of functionality you need and don't need.
Design For Results
Create wireframe and visual mockups of your website design so that you know exactly what your website will look like once live.
Create resources and other pieces that will aid in the website development process such as lead magnets.
Develop For Launch
Develop the website on a private server so that you don't need to worry about down time.
Set up needed integrations such as email capture, auto scheduler, and anything else required for us to reach your goals.
Maintain & Protect
Continually monitor for security threats and issues on the website to ensure minimal downtime and hacks.
Keep me in your corner to update, modify, or change the website.
Know and understand how well your website is performing.
Grow & Be Found
Work to get to the top of Google and other search engine results for key terms and search terms.
Grow your authority and visibility for local search optimization, no matter your home town.
Establish Your Authority and Credibility
Make sure that people have reason to remember your name by setting up a lead capturing and lead nurturing sequence.
Establish your authority as the industry leader for your field in your local area.