Website Design & Development
Lone Oaks First Baptist Church has served the Paducah, Kentucky community since 1880. Just like all churches, the goal is to serve God while loving the neighborhood. In order to server their members and visitors more efficiently, Lone Oaks decided that they needed a new website – a website that would be easy to navigate, easy to register for events, and easy to learn about the church as a whole.
This project is in partnership with D373.
Every good church website has the same key pieces:
- Plan Your Visit / I’m New Page
- Ministry Pages
- Groups Pages
- Service Information
Here’s what we did to make this website unique:
- Massive mega menu for the desktop version of the website
- Calendar abilities that allows for event registration and payment processing (if needed)
- Sermon media library that is able to handle multiple service types (Morning Service, Evening Service, Wednesday Night Service) and produce multiple audio podcast needs for Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, etc.
- Weekly bulletin management. Management is done on the backend in one location but populates on different pages and sections throughout the entire website
- Announcement bar built into the website infrastructure so no extra plug-in is needed
Have A Project Need Like This?
Strategize & Plan
Discover the problems with the old website and create a plan to solve those problems.
Create an ideal customer avatar to describe your perfect customer.
Figure out what websites you like and don't like. Figure out what type of functionality you need and don't need.
Design For Results
Create wireframe and visual mockups of your website design so that you know exactly what your website will look like once live.
Create resources and other pieces that will aid in the website development process such as lead magnets.
Develop For Launch
Develop the website on a private server so that you don't need to worry about down time.
Set up needed integrations such as email capture, auto scheduler, and anything else required for us to reach your goals.
Maintain & Protect
Continually monitor for security threats and issues on the website to ensure minimal downtime and hacks.
Keep me in your corner to update, modify, or change the website.
Know and understand how well your website is performing.
Grow & Be Found
Work to get to the top of Google and other search engine results for key terms and search terms.
Grow your authority and visibility for local search optimization, no matter your home town.
Establish Your Authority and Credibility
Make sure that people have reason to remember your name by setting up a lead capturing and lead nurturing sequence.
Establish your authority as the industry leader for your field in your local area.