Branding & Identity
Project Overview: Built to Last Construction is owned by two South Bend, Indiana locals, and they focus on carpentry and general home-based construction. They have been in operation since 2009, but never had a logo. They contacted me to fix that!
- Logo needed to be instantly recognizable as a contractor/construction company that works on homes but is not a whole home builder.
- Color requests: Bright green or bright orange.
- Logo must be able to be used on everything from graphics to print promotional pieces to shirts.
- I decided to use a strong type face that crossed between construction and fitness to show authority and recognizability.
- For colors, we opted going with what I call “Traffic Cone Orange” and black. That way, it’s easy to create have their branded colors match typical construction safety colors.
- I included four pieces in the design to instantly inform people about the company’s services: a saw blade, hammer, screwdriver, and house.
- There are many contractors out there, and I wanted to make sure that we included the year when the company was founded; setting it apart from other contractors.
Have A Project Need Like This?
Strategize & Plan
Discover the problems with the old website and create a plan to solve those problems.
Create an ideal customer avatar to describe your perfect customer.
Figure out what websites you like and don't like. Figure out what type of functionality you need and don't need.
Design For Results
Create wireframe and visual mockups of your website design so that you know exactly what your website will look like once live.
Create resources and other pieces that will aid in the website development process such as lead magnets.
Develop For Launch
Develop the website on a private server so that you don't need to worry about down time.
Set up needed integrations such as email capture, auto scheduler, and anything else required for us to reach your goals.
Maintain & Protect
Continually monitor for security threats and issues on the website to ensure minimal downtime and hacks.
Keep me in your corner to update, modify, or change the website.
Know and understand how well your website is performing.
Grow & Be Found
Work to get to the top of Google and other search engine results for key terms and search terms.
Grow your authority and visibility for local search optimization, no matter your home town.
Establish Your Authority and Credibility
Make sure that people have reason to remember your name by setting up a lead capturing and lead nurturing sequence.
Establish your authority as the industry leader for your field in your local area.