Website Design & Development
Problems That Needed Solving
- Website was full of outdated plugins that caused the website to be both clunky and painfully slow
- Website was extremely hard to manage and the design was outdated
- Website needed a functional prayer wall that allowed for prayer requests to be submitted and prayed for while being fully automated
- Ability to give certain staff members limited access on the backend to only access what they need to access (contact form entries, job applications, prayer requests, etc.)
- A better way to manage sermons
- A better way to post and receive job applications
The Church at LifePark is a thriving, modern church out in South Carolina. As a church, they put much of their focus on serving the community and their neighbors, which has resulted in many salvations and baptisms. Although the church is thriving, their website was NOT. Their old website was built on a theme that wasn’t specifically geared for churches and sermon management. Plus, it was hard for the staff to edit anything on the website outside of the text that was inserted into the pages, and it became very apparent that it was time for them to invest in a new custom church website.
Outside of created a brand new, gorgeous website, here are some of the features that are a part of this project:
- New sermon portal & management system
- New calendar tools that allows the church to better manage their online events
- New fully automated prayer wall
- Dropped the amount of plugins from 45 to 17
- User capabilities controls to control what staff members can and cannot see all parts of the website’s backend – protecting sensitive information
- Created a job application system, bringing it into the website instead of using a 3rd party tool
This was was completed in partnership with Design 373.
Have A Project Need Like This?
Strategize & Plan
Discover the problems with the old website and create a plan to solve those problems.
Create an ideal customer avatar to describe your perfect customer.
Figure out what websites you like and don't like. Figure out what type of functionality you need and don't need.
Design For Results
Create wireframe and visual mockups of your website design so that you know exactly what your website will look like once live.
Create resources and other pieces that will aid in the website development process such as lead magnets.
Develop For Launch
Develop the website on a private server so that you don't need to worry about down time.
Set up needed integrations such as email capture, auto scheduler, and anything else required for us to reach your goals.
Maintain & Protect
Continually monitor for security threats and issues on the website to ensure minimal downtime and hacks.
Keep me in your corner to update, modify, or change the website.
Know and understand how well your website is performing.
Grow & Be Found
Work to get to the top of Google and other search engine results for key terms and search terms.
Grow your authority and visibility for local search optimization, no matter your home town.
Establish Your Authority and Credibility
Make sure that people have reason to remember your name by setting up a lead capturing and lead nurturing sequence.
Establish your authority as the industry leader for your field in your local area.