Project Overview: Jess Weaver is a Ghostwriter out of Ruskin, Florida, and she wanted a new website in order to generate leads, explain what makes her different, and have a central hub to host her personal blog posts. She already had a completed branding package but needed her own corner of the internet. This website is a custom build (in Adobe XD), and then developed in WordPress.
- Create a new way to generate leads for people and companies who needed a ghostwriter on their team
- Dynamically filled blog post section on the website
- Unique imagery that screams cute and fun
- Developed in WordPress
Project Strategy & Results:
- We created a quiz to be the primary lead generator. The quiz was designed with Typeform and started generating real leads within 24 hours of the website’s launch.
- We created a section that focus on who she can help by listing very specific niches that she served.
- We decided to put small about section on the home page, rather than hope someone clicks on the about page. When you get to the about page, we tell the story of the business and her and her husband’s journey with ghostwriting.
View Live Website: https://jessleewrites.com