Website Design & Development
Project Overview: Jess Weaver is a Ghostwriter out of Ruskin, Florida, and she wanted a new website in order to generate leads, explain what makes her different, and have a central hub to host her personal blog posts. She already had a completed branding package but needed her own corner of the internet. This website is a custom build (in Adobe XD), and then developed in WordPress.
- Create a new way to generate leads for people and companies who needed a ghostwriter on their team
- Dynamically filled blog post section on the website
- Unique imagery that screams cute and fun
- Developed in WordPress
Project Strategy & Results:
- We created a quiz to be the primary lead generator. The quiz was designed with Typeform and started generating real leads within 24 hours of the website’s launch.
- We created a section that focus on who she can help by listing very specific niches that she served.
- We decided to put small about section on the home page, rather than hope someone clicks on the about page. When you get to the about page, we tell the story of the business and her and her husband’s journey with ghostwriting.
View Live Website: https://jessleewrites.com
Have A Project Need Like This?
Strategize & Plan
Discover the problems with the old website and create a plan to solve those problems.
Create an ideal customer avatar to describe your perfect customer.
Figure out what websites you like and don't like. Figure out what type of functionality you need and don't need.
Design For Results
Create wireframe and visual mockups of your website design so that you know exactly what your website will look like once live.
Create resources and other pieces that will aid in the website development process such as lead magnets.
Develop For Launch
Develop the website on a private server so that you don't need to worry about down time.
Set up needed integrations such as email capture, auto scheduler, and anything else required for us to reach your goals.
Maintain & Protect
Continually monitor for security threats and issues on the website to ensure minimal downtime and hacks.
Keep me in your corner to update, modify, or change the website.
Know and understand how well your website is performing.
Grow & Be Found
Work to get to the top of Google and other search engine results for key terms and search terms.
Grow your authority and visibility for local search optimization, no matter your home town.
Establish Your Authority and Credibility
Make sure that people have reason to remember your name by setting up a lead capturing and lead nurturing sequence.
Establish your authority as the industry leader for your field in your local area.