Website Design & Development
Heather is a blogger, content creator, blog coach, and an all around super mom! Over the last handful of years, she has grown her platform to impact thousands of families all over the world, and because of that, she has been able to work with many house-hold brand names! Heather approached me to create a brand new WordPress website that serves as both a blog and website to introduce her and her family to brands and various media outlets.
- Heather had one request: make it FUN, BRIGHT, and COLORFUL!
- Rather than create a blog homepage that simply showcases various blog posts, I decided to make the homepage of the website look more like a traditional brand homepage, that also has the ability to create sections for blog posts.
- To create fun, we went with a rotated photos and a large script font!
- To create bright and color, we went with large sections of bold and brilliant colors!
- To create a sense of continuity between posts and pages, I created a honeycomb pattern (fashioned after the Super logo) that is featured in each colored section
*Click images to enlarge
Have A Project Need Like This?
Strategize & Plan
Discover the problems with the old website and create a plan to solve those problems.
Create an ideal customer avatar to describe your perfect customer.
Figure out what websites you like and don't like. Figure out what type of functionality you need and don't need.
Design For Results
Create wireframe and visual mockups of your website design so that you know exactly what your website will look like once live.
Create resources and other pieces that will aid in the website development process such as lead magnets.
Develop For Launch
Develop the website on a private server so that you don't need to worry about down time.
Set up needed integrations such as email capture, auto scheduler, and anything else required for us to reach your goals.
Maintain & Protect
Continually monitor for security threats and issues on the website to ensure minimal downtime and hacks.
Keep me in your corner to update, modify, or change the website.
Know and understand how well your website is performing.
Grow & Be Found
Work to get to the top of Google and other search engine results for key terms and search terms.
Grow your authority and visibility for local search optimization, no matter your home town.
Establish Your Authority and Credibility
Make sure that people have reason to remember your name by setting up a lead capturing and lead nurturing sequence.
Establish your authority as the industry leader for your field in your local area.